SR - Trilegiant Complete Home Trial...How long to credit?

Cellthing

Mouseketeer
I just signed up for this trial and was wondering how long it took others to be credited? I'm on a role with my cancellations and would like to cancel while I'm doing the others, but I believe I just signed up for it on Monday.

Also, how long did it take for Privacy Matters to credit?

Thanks

I signed up last Thursday (25th) & was credited on Monday (29th). I thought it credited pretty fast! I think Tricia even said that she was sick this past weekend too!!

(I still have to cancel it though! Haven't done THAT part yet!!)
Have fun!

I subscribed Monday and am waiting for credit. I'm also still waiting for credit for the Bob Greene thing, which I signed up for on Monday too. Stamps.com came through right away though!

I signed up last Thursday (25th) & was credited on Monday (29th). I thought it credited pretty fast! I think Tricia even said that she was sick this past weekend too!!

(I still have to cancel it though! Haven't done THAT part yet!!)
Have fun!

I just canceled today. They did try to keep me, but it wasn't hard to just say no thank you. Pretty painless!

Just signed up for this one! Seems pretty easy. Did you all get your Lowe's gift card?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter