SR traveler's advantage

LIGrumpyGirl

DIS Veteran
Is anybody else still waiting for their credit for traveler's advantage? I have to cancel this week and no credit.

Best I remember this one took a few days to credit. I think it is one of the offers that only pays out once every three or four days so if you hit the cycle on day one you have to wait.

Well I never got credit for Travelers Advantage and Shoppers Advantage. I signed up on 11/17 and submitted a trouble ticket on 11/28. Have never received my 14 credit :sad2: which totally sucks because thats alot. Plus, I had to cancel before they charged me.

I signed up for shoppers advantage on 11-17 also and didn't receive credit for it either :sad2: maybe their tracking messed up somehow that day? Either way it stinks because i can't do the offer again anywhere else to get credit for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter