SR Scavenger Hunt

Haven't even started looking for the clue yet....I've been too busy Wpasadiing!!! I'm falling behind now with my Rewards stuff!

Great picture Sunshinegirl!!!!:goodvibes

Oh my gosh Tricia what a great pic of your family! Nice to see who's program we all love!!

You have a beautiful family, Tricia!

Hi, Karen & Robin!

Yes, Tricia, you have a very handsome looking family!

Hi Jen!

You all are so sweet!! I definitely feel that I am blessed in MANY ways.

You have a beautiful family, Tricia!

Hi, Karen & Robin!

Hey Jen. haven't seen you around in a while. I can't believe your little one is almost 2!!

No guessing yet from me either.

Have I said I'm hoping for that gift card? ;) :rolleyes1

I feel so proud, I found the 2nd clue all on my own. I was able to eliminate 50%, so with the 8 remaining. I wish I understood the 1st clue better, then I probably could eliminate some of the 8.

Edit-Went back and re-read the 1st Clue, and I made my pick. I'll probably be kicking myself for jumping in and picking, but oh well.

I am so bad at this!! Can someone point me in the right direction to the 2nd clue. I feel like I have opened every link on every page!!:confused:

I'm dying for the 3rd clue to come out! Can you tell I'm bored? :rolleyes1

OK, 3rd clue is up, and I'm down to 2 choices. I hope I'm "reading" the clue properly!

I think I'm going to wait for the next clue, because the difference in the payout is only .05, but if I get it right, I have a chance at that $20. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter