SR Scavenger Hunt

bbangel

My friends call me the font of useless knowledge
Hey all, just saw a new scavenger hunt will be starting on Sunshine. No clues posted yet, but it looks like we are in for some more fun!

Awesome! The scavenger hunts are great.

Love the scavenger hunts. Hope one of us wins the 20 credits!

Hello All-
I'm brand new to the Rewards Programs (signed up for SR & QR on Monday) & wondering where I could find out about this scavenger hunt?? Any help would be appreciated! There is so much to learn/click!!

Thanks in advance!
Jen

Hello All-
I'm brand new to the Rewards Programs (signed up for SR & QR on Monday) & wondering where I could find out about this scavenger hunt?? Any help would be appreciated! There is so much to learn/click!!

Thanks in advance!
Jen

On SR, go to the Member Zone. Click News & Links. There will be a header that says, "NEW SCAVENGER HUNT" or something like that. Click that. Soon Tricia (owner of SR) will place a clue around the site somewhere, and then once you think you know the answer of the clue, go back to the scavenger hunt page. She has a drop down menu of 15 or so movies to choose from- 1 is right based on the clues! Depending how many clues you need to guess, there is a sliding scale of reward money. I am waiting til I know for sure with this one, because if you guess correctly, you will be in a drawing to win 20 credits!

Thank you! So much to learn!! I don't know how I'll keep up w/my real job now that I've found these reward sites!! :0)

1st clue is up but it only eliminates two choices!

Are the clues mark with different color writing? I'm having a heck of time finding it.:upsidedow

I'll have to wait for another clue! That doesn't narrow it down enough for me to take a random guess.

I can't find it! Is it on one of the main links? You don't have to tell me where, I just don't know if I should start clicking all the sublinks. TIA!

Thanks- found it! Not guessing yet...:rolleyes1

Okay. Another silly question from a SR scavenger hunt rookie... I found a clue that appears to be a clue to find another clue. So do you search for the answer to the clue somewhere on SR or do you just need to know it? :confused3 :confused3
I'm sure that makes no sense at all, but I'm confused too. The clue to the clue says to "find the list and you have your first clue". In other words, I guess what I'm asking is -- do I search SR links to find this list? Or search the deep dark reaches of my subconscious? Or maybe google it? :confused3

Hint: Do you know which magazine does a Person of the Year each year at the end of each year?

Google that magazine with the rest of the hint. HTH!

Hint: Do you know which magazine does a Person of the Year each year at the end of each year?

Google that magazine with the rest of the hint. HTH!

Thanks! At least now I have some idea how this whole thing works! But I can see it's gonna take more than one clue for me!:rolleyes:

It's part trivia, part game of chance. By the time you get the 4th and final clue, you will pretty much know the answer. But you don't get as big a credit. Do you take a guess early and gamble for the bigger credit? (over 100 people already have!) Or do you wait until you feel "safe" about the answer but get less credit? Ahhh...therein lies the game....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter