SR -- HUDHomesNow

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by Soccer Princess, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Soccer Princess

Soccer Princess DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never

It's a free 7 day trial for 7 credits, but there are $2 in processing fees. It says they are refundable though. Any other catch I'm missing? Anyone do this yet? Looks pretty easy to me :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kytiam

kytiam DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2 I just did this one last night so it's too soon to know. HTH!

4. Alice28

Alice28 DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>I'm Doombah Fricki

tried doing it, not available to OR residents. Dang!

5. lenzs4

lenzs4 Mouseketeer

I did it also - but when you cancel you must specifically ask for the refund or the Bargainnetwork offers do not refund the money. This applies to:
    Bargan Network, HudHOmes, and Pricestore. That company might post others as well. Just be sure to ask for the refund!!!
    Shirley

6. jendon1997

jendon1997 <font color=red>Been there. Done that. Going Back!

Be prepared to be on hold. It took 22 minutes total to cancel and get refunded. Worth the money, but make sure you have time for a long call.

7. kytiam

kytiam DIS Veteran

I never got credit for this one. Has anyone else?:confused3 :confused:
    I'm set to go cancel it now, and assuming I get the $2.00 back, I'm not out anything, but I would have really liked the credit!

8. bartleby1

bartleby1 DIS Veteran

Oh, no! I finally just decided to do this one this afternoon. Have you submitted a trouble ticket?

Has anyone else received credit?

I hope it works out for you and Tricia can get the credit for you. At least you won't be out any money, but the credit would be nice!

9. jrpatter

jrpatter Mouseketeer

I signed up for it on the 12, got credited on the 14, and cancelled the 16.

10. Magical JenK

Magical JenK DIS Veteran

I signed up for this one last night as well!! I'll be watching!! Keep us posted!

11. lenzs4

lenzs4 Mouseketeer

I signed up the 10 and had to cancel - never got credit. Signed up for several that day and didn't get credit for any of them :confused3

Shirley

12. Soccer Princess

I signed up on the 16th and got my credit today! I'm on hold to cancel as I type :)

13. Soccer Princess

Okay well I had to wait 19 min to talk to someone and then it took FOREVER to cancel and he kept trying to sell me more stuff. Then he told me the $2 couldn't be refunded b/c it was the trial fee so I had to be transferred to someone else. Another ridiculous wait time to get to person #2, who then of course, put me on hold! What a huge hassle! My total phone call (with waits) was 43 minutes!!!! Yes that's right --43 freaking minutes!!!

14. bartleby1

bartleby1 DIS Veteran

Ouch! Did you finally get your $2 back at least? I could have sworn that I read they were refundable in the fine print. I haven't made my phone call yet and I'm not in the mood to do it now. I don't have that kind of time to wait on the phone before I have to leave to get my DD from the bus. Was the number you called 1-800-333-1915? I'm really hoping I don't have to do with a high pressure cancellation because I am so spineless, lol!

15. sammielynn

sammielynn DIS Veteran

Signed up last night, credit after lunch today. I will try and cancel Monday morning early. I generally have better luck getting through before 9:00am.

16. Soccer Princess

Yes and I did get it back. I know it sounds petty for $2 but it was more the prinicple of it b/c I had it right it in front of me that it IS refundable! lol Just keep saying No I want to cancel and get a refund! No I want to cancel and get a refund! Good Luck!

17. bartleby1

bartleby1 DIS Veteran

Good for you! Hey, $2 is $2!

Now I'm off to practice... "No, I want to cancel and get a refund"..."No, I want to cancel and get a refund"...:rotfl:

18. bartleby1

bartleby1 DIS Veteran

Well, there's a half hour of my life I'll never get back, lol! I just cancelled.

I have to say this sounded like one of the most unprofessional companies I've dealt with in a long time. Lots of background noise which made it very hard to hear and I waited on hold for quite a while. The people I spoke with did not speak proper english which made understanding them 10 times worse.

On a positive note, they didn't try to get me to keep the service, buy anything else, etc. However, the first person tried to tell me that the $2 processing/activiation fees were non-refundable so he transferred me to a supervisor. The supervisor said that the $2 is automatically creditted back upon cancellation and I would see the credit within 1 to 4 business days.

HTH someone else! The offer was still worth doing, but be prepared to wait on hold for a while to cancel.

19. mom2dea0813

mom2dea0813 DIS Veteran

Man I wish I read this one befor I did the offer , Just finished the sign up process .

Hope I don't get someone that trys to sell me 100 things ...lol

Sarah M

20. bartleby1

bartleby1 DIS Veteran

They didn't try to sell me 100 things, the first guy just had no idea that the two $1 charges were refundable.

BTW, I never did receive a refund for both of the $1 charges. One was refunded, the other was not. I was promised that BOTH would be refunded, but I didn't want to go through the hassle of calling them back for the other $1.

21. alacazander

alacazander DIS Veteran

I just signed up for this yesterday. I wish I know how yukky it was to cancel before I signed up....................

Thanks for the tips on the refundable $2!