SR - has anyone tried RewardDepot.com?

Jessd

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Goes into NASCAR mo
Hi!

Has anyone tried the RFewardDepot.com offer? It pays $8.

If I read it right, it says

I understand my Membership is only $4.95 per month. Cancel at any time if not completely delighted within your first 30 days for a full refund.

Anyone?

I am also very curious about this one. It is offering 2 free airline tickets with no blackouts and no timeshares. My guess is that you have to still be a member when you redeem them. Does anyone know if you have to book THROUGH their company?

bump...I'd like to know too about how easy to join/cancel, get rewards. I would love to get to the special cashout amount, but want to do it as cheaply as possible as I started a new years budget.

I was interested in this offer, but my computer will not let me go to the information pages. I read all the linked pages very carefully before I do an offer. But when I click them it tells me that there is a security risk because their certificate is registered to another web address. So guess I will have to pass. But why would I pay $4.95 a month when SR is free.

It looked like there was also a $5 processing fee, so that would be more than the credit. Maybe I misread...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter