SR - Cashout

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by ksloane, Jan 6, 2007.

1. ksloane

ksloane DIS Veteran

I got the email that there will be special cashout at the end of the month? Does anyone remember what the amounts were last time? Like if you had "this much" saved, you got a card in the value of "this amount"?

:rotfl: That's about as clear as mud.

Anyways, if anyone understands the question and can help I appreciate it. Want to have my account at the right spot since I missed out last time.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lilangel

lilangel Mouseketeer

I think $25 Amazon cashed out was for 24 credits

4. JillyFish

JillyFish Mouseketeer

During Thanksgiving week you could get a $25 Disney GC for 23 credits. I think there were also similar cashouts for Footlocker and Old Navy at that time.

5. ksloane

ksloane DIS Veteran

Thanks for the inputs. Going to do some of the signups and cancels this weekend! :goodvibes

6. Alice28

Alice28 DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>I'm Doombah Fricki

I'm kind of bummin at the sign-ups right now. I keep checking and double checking and I've either done them before, or they have too much of a cost to 'try' it and cancel...I love those ones that are just a dollar or two but pay out 5-8 bucks. I keep wanting to rack up some final credits this month before I need to cash out in mid-February or so, but I'm kind of stuck. Oh well, I had a really good run in November, I shouldn't complain. I did like all the new photo offers- I split up all the pictures I needed to print between Sony & Clark photo and got $9 in credits for pictures I needed printed anyway. :thumbsup2