SR - Blockbuster 25 credit

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by basketrn, Jan 15, 2007.

1. basketrn

basketrn Please stand clear of the doors...Por favor manten

I am sooo bummed! I went to sign up through SR for the blockbuster 25 credit but it won't let me use my email address because it had been used in the past. We use to subscribe to this and canceled cause we weren't really using it, but now want to use it again, and of course I won't get credit. Oh well!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Magical JenK

Magical JenK DIS Veteran

I'm still somewhat new to this wonderful world of rewards & have yet to venture into the "offers/trials" world & have a stupid question...if I were to do this offer (or any offer for that matter) and there's the $9.99 one month trial and let's say the Blockbuster Online is not for me, so I cancel it, do I still pay the one month trial? So while you'll get $25 Disney Card, you net $15.01 between the Disney Card & the $9.99 fee? Just curious how that works.
    Thank you
    Jen

4. sammielynn

sammielynn DIS Veteran

That sums it up pretty well.

Wonder if you can use a different email address and still ge the credit?

5. OhMari

OhMari WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator Moderator

I don't think you can use a different e-mail to get the Block Buster reward, since the e-mail is also tied into your address and a credit card.

6. ksloane

ksloane DIS Veteran

I would find out from Sunshine Rewards if you have to use the same address with them and blockbuster. If not, try a different email address and different credit card, but the same mailing address you used previously. It's worth a shot. Good luck.:)

7. mcgrawfan

mcgrawfan Peace Love Mickey Mouse

How quick do you get your gift card. Is it for WDW or the Disney Store? Is this easy to cancell?
    TIA:cool1: