SR- 20-Minute Facelift - OFFER

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by Schachteles, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Schachteles

Schachteles DIS Veteran

Has anyone done this one?? I was checking it out, but makes me nervous when it says that you cannot file a dispute if it doesn't credit.

2. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

For some reason, I got the debit-card-protecting heebie jeebies looking at that site. Felt that in a few months we might be talking about it like the hoodia offer.

So I'm not going to do it.

3. Kevenswife2

Kevenswife2 WDW vs DLR...impossible to choose a favorite!

I got the very same feeling. I started one of those threads on Hoodia and DO NOT want to go through that again!

4. murphnjamie

murphnjamie Mouseketeer

I was nervous about this offer, too. It's something about only using the bank information that scared me. I don't know. At least with a credit card I can dispute it. Having a direct line to my checking account would just be too much.

Sure would have liked the $17 though. Thanks to being out of a computer for a couple weeks, I highly doubt I'm going to get SM status this time around. :sad1:

5. Schachteles

Schachteles DIS Veteran

I guess I didn't even look close enough to see that it was one of the enter your bank information things, there is NO WAY!! I can't even imagine that companies would do that and that customers are foolish enough to do that!