We will be at Disney for two weeks in May/June. Our current plan is to book a Disney cruise on the Fantasy for the first week(if we can get a last minute *GT rate) and the second week at the YC using the current 30% off Spring Promo. Plan B(if we can not get a *GT rate for the Cruise) is to spend both weeks at the YC. Unfortunately we will not know if we can get a *GT rate until 60 days before the cruise so end of March. I do not want to wait that long to book the room incase we lose the Spring Promo deal. So if I were to book 2 weeks at the YC using the promo room only 30% spring deal and then called back in March(if we are lucky enough to get the Cruise) to reduce the stay to one week would I have to cancel my current reservation and make a new one risking the chance of losing the promo offer? If the answer is yes, can I make two separate reservations 1 for each week using the promo?