Spring/Easter Exchange Names have been sent!

patsal

<font color=FF3399>I've discovered I don't need to
Looks like we have enough people interested based on reply to the thread and pm's rec'd.

So, here are the rules:

Only sign up if you are serious and intend to fulfill the obligation and stick to the time line.

Packages should be Spring/Easter related and match up to the information provided by your secret pal. Keep cost around $15.00 not including shipping.

Sign up by Thursday, February 17. I will get names and info. to each of the participants by Saturday, February 19. (I will not be available to answer questions until Monday Feb. 28 ::MickeyMo ).

Packages should be mailed on or before March 17th to insure delivery prior to Easter.

If you are going to participate please copy and PM me the following information:
DIS Name:

Shipping address:

Favorite Spring scent:

Favorite color:

Favorite Disney character:

Favorite Spring activity:

Favorite Spring/Easter treat:

Collections:

Hobbies:

Children/Pets:

Anything else you feel your pal may need to put together a great surprise:

Remember have fun and play fair! :banana:

Sally :wave:

So far we have:
eller
raven3517
hdecker
TEK224
mommytotwo
barbaraapple

Anyone else? :flower:

I had PM'd you on I think it was Thurs the 10th I hope you got it

I think everyone here knows how I am with computers!!!!

If you didnt recieve it I can try it again

thanks\

Add dznypal to that list--sorry DH took care of my PM's last week when the kids were sick--he filed it under the winter exchange--since I emptied that folder and it said one, I knew right where to look! sorry to worry you! :flower:

Count me in - I sent you a PM last night. I need this one, I've been blue lately and I need the pick-me-up. I love shopping for these. I can't wait to see who I have so that I can start picking out just the right stuff. :flower:

Naisy and Franne you have been added. Last call for anyone else!! I can't wait to shop --I have a full day at DTD planned and I hope to get many of my items there! :wizard: I'm finally back to work, so hopefully everyone stays well!

Exchange information has been sent so be sure to check your PM's. Have fun shopping. I'll be available on the 28th to answer any questions.

Se ya real soon ::MickeyMo

Sally :wave:

I already found some things for my exchange buddy.

I wanted to let everyone know here, and also to those people that wanted to participate in this exchange but didn't sign up in time, that on the Community Board, I am hosting a "Spring" exchange. If you are interested, then pm me the info. that is requested on that thread.

mommytotwo said:
I had sent out my exchange yesterday :flower:
Received my package from Mommytotwo yesterday. I don't remember everything because I'm doing this at work - computer at home not working right. Got Mickey perfume, some yummy snacks, scrapbooking stickers, lotions, a Hawaii calender and a bar of plumeria soap. Sorry if I left anything out. Now, on to the cool part - DD15 was born in Hawaii and right outside my bedroom window was a plumeria tree - I loved it, and the soap brought that smell right back to 15 years ago - DD did snag the calender though. She really wants to go back and see where she was born. Anyway - Thank You so much for bringing back some sweet memories. Guess I had better get to shopping. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Thanks

hdecker said:
Received my package from Mommytotwo yesterday. I don't remember everything because I'm doing this at work - computer at home not working right. Got Mickey perfume, some yummy snacks, scrapbooking stickers, lotions, a Hawaii calender and a bar of plumeria soap. Sorry if I left anything out. Now, on to the cool part - DD15 was born in Hawaii and right outside my bedroom window was a plumeria tree - I loved it, and the soap brought that smell right back to 15 years ago - DD did snag the calender though. She really wants to go back and see where she was born. Anyway - Thank You so much for bringing back some sweet memories. Guess I had better get to shopping. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Thanks

Glad to hear of the arrival. Happy Easter and Happy Spring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter