Spring Break on the Dream! April 10-15 2012

I'm here !! :cool1: I can't wait to read !! popcorn:: Don't forget to come over to mine and say hello. It is the last link in my signature "Pudge Controls the Weather"

sweeet. I get to relive the vacation ..sort of...since I keep looking over and over my photos from the trip.,.:beach:

Easter Dinner at Beaches & Cream

The family at the next table ordered the "Kitchen Sink" sundae!

And Lego Woody at Downtown Disney

Beaches n Cream looks delish! I've never been there, but I have it on my "maybe" list for my EPCOT day dinner before the cruise. I say "maybe" because I'll be at EPCOT with my 4-year-old and 1-year-old and I'm not sure how far into the day they will make it.

I am loving your trip report and can't wait to read more!!! Thanks for posting all of the navigators!!!

Thank-you so much for the navigators! You have made my day. :banana::worship:

Loving the report too!:goodvibes

thank you for a great report!
your little girl is so cute:cutie:
we will be on a double dip in june so i so appreciate your experience!
annabug

Cruise day 1 and Cruise day 2 are now posted. I'm on fire tonight!

Ok, that better hold you for a while... Swim Lessons tomorrow night, date night Friday, kid's drama class performance Saturday... it may be a while before the next installment!

(either that, or mentally I don't want to get off the ship, so I don't want to finish this TR!)

Thanks for the updates and pictures!

That Castaway Cay 5k picture is cool...is that something that showed up in your Shutters folder? I'll be running it in June...can't wait!

Thanks for the updates and pictures!

That Castaway Cay 5k picture is cool...is that something that showed up in your Shutters folder? I'll be running it in June...can't wait!

Tim went to Shutters and saw the pic on the wall. You just have to ask to have the pic added to your photo CD.

I'm enjoying your TR very much! I'll be a good girl and wait patiently for more :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter