Spring Break at WDW countdown!

Discussion in 'Countdowns and Live Reports' started by dznyacct, Dec 30, 2005.

1. dznyacct

dznyacct DIS Veteran

OK all you WDW Spring Breakers, are you READY :banana: :banana: !! 82 days and counting for us until we (me, DS (16) and friend (also 16)) arrive at PC for 4 nights and then OKW for 5 nights. Just booked the Around the World Segway tour this week for the 3 of us. DS is REALLY looking forward to this tour. He has wanted to do it since WDW first started it a few years ago. He is getting major brownie points with mom and has agreed to get his hair cut at The Harmony Barber Shop. It's something I have always wanted to do, but never found the time. He's not real sure about the pixe dust though :earseek: . So how much longer do YOU have :hourglass until your WDW Spring Break trip?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Danadisney

Danadisney Mouseketeer

We are ready for our spring break trip too....except our DD9 doesn't know anything about it!!! I can't wait to see the look on her face when we go to the airport! Come on March!:banana:

4. kupperman

kupperman Captain EO rules!!

Woo hoo! 70 days for us!! We can't wait!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :banana:

5. jacksmom

jacksmom DIS Veteran

We can't wait! :jumping1:

6. dznyacct

dznyacct DIS Veteran

jacksmom ~ I think you arrive ~ the same time as us, if I'm reading your countdown correctly. We arrive on 3/22. 11 weeks from today :cheer2: !

7. Twinprincesses

Twinprincesses DIS Veteran

We are first week of April Spring Breakers!!

8. luvdmouse

luvdmouse Mouseketeer

We are arriving on 3/27 at the D/S. We can't wait!!