Spring 2013 Application Process

Discussion in 'The College Board' started by JHern, Nov 2, 2012.

1. JHern

JHern No such thing as magic, but there is such thing as

Hey guys im from Miami and I did my interview on tuesday (10/30/12). I have been checking my Dashboard and Email like 40 times every minute lol (exaggerating a little). Does anyone have a time line when we get an answer?
    Thanks everyone

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DianeV

DianeV DIS Veteran

You are supposed to hear 'something' within 2 weeks but it can take 3. Sometimes you get a quick yes or no and sometimes you get 'pended which means you are in limbo basically and they have until Dec. 14th to let you know either way

4. NguyMH

NguyMH Earning My Ears

You sound just like me!!! After my phone interview! I think it really depends on your recruiter and your job. My friend got accepted 2 days after his interview (custodial). But I got my acceptance exactly 6 days after my phone interview and I got recreation. I hope this some what helps!

5. JHern

AHHH THE SUSPENSE LOL Diane Thank you

6. JHern

lol I am glad to hear I am not the only one... I told her my main three roles but I am open to other roles as well. Thanks for taking the time to write back. I am going to leave it in God's hands, and relax.

7. DianeV

DianeV DIS Veteran

My daughter interviewed 9/12 and was pended on 9/28 and is still waiting for an answer. We are hoping for some news next week since apps closed yesterday and they are notifying character performers who will let their other accepted roles go if they get a performer job and I think professional internships are being notified too and some of them may have accepted regular roles and will switch.....so cross our fingers!

FYI my daughter gave many role options too...I really think it depends on the interviewer in my opinion

8. psherman42

psherman42 Mouseketeer

I applied September 6th, interviewed on the 10th, and was accepted on the 24th. It all depends though. Some people find out within a few days, others find out months after.

9. JHern

Diane thank you for the info, I hope your daughter gets in!! Ill keep you guys in prayer!! God bless:thumbsup2

10. JHern

Thanks for the heads up Congrats btw!!!!

11. JHern

I just got accepted !!!!! :banana:

12. TiffanyLynn

TiffanyLynn Earning My Ears

I have a quetion about housing...do we have to live in provided housing or can we live somewhere else? I'm part of the Spring 2013 program and my boyfriend has been looking to move out of his house for a while now and figured this would be a good opportunity. If we were to rent an appartment down there would that be allowed?

13. TiffanyLynn

Congrats! I was accpeted this morning as well :) See you there!

14. JHern

I believe so but you also forfeit transportation. Congrats to you as well!! Ill see you there

15. TiffanyLynn

I planned on bringing my car anyways so not a huge loss in that area

16. AnimalKingdomDVC

AnimalKingdomDVC Earning My Ears

You can, but as stated above you cannot use the disney CM buses to work, and you are not able to participate in the functions that they hold. From what I hear...no big loss if you can find a reasonable priced place! They are all high in the area.

17. BrookeDoesDisney

BrookeDoesDisney Earning My Ears

I applied on a wednesday, got my interview the next wednesday, and then 9 Days after my interview I got my accpetance email. Some people its more and some its less

18. JHern

Thats awesome what role are ou going to be doing?