Spring 2006 CPs - Interested In Meeting Up Before Check-In?

Good news! Listen to how weird this is:

I was just checking over my plane ticket, and my mom told me I had mail. It was from my travel agent and the times are all messed up for my flight now.

And so I found a flight on January 7th!!! Now, if I'm accepted, I'll definately be checking in on the 9th!!!

...And I will definately be one of the first people there because I definately want Chathum. Along with the rest of the CP hopefuls, LOL.

Good luck on upcoming interviews - I'm sure you'll do fine!

This sounds like a really good idea. I can finally stop bothering my mailman about the package from Disney since I was accepted! I'll be arriving on the 6th with my trusty car. :teeth: My AIM is WidlyTinks so feel free to add me.

Thanks! And good luck to those still interviewing. I didn't have a preference as to what role I wanted just as long I had a shot of getting accepted. So I just went with what I knew best. Seemed logical to me. :p

brekfist - Will you be checking in on the 6th? I don't know when the check-in dates are yet. I'm checking in on the 9th most likely. So if you are checking in before check around on this thread (almost everyone left their AIM s/n) to see if others are checking in with you!

The huge meet up most likely won't happen so we're trying to meet up with others who share the same check-in day.

Congrats!!! :) My presentation is this Wednesday and interview will be sometime right after that so then I'll have to wait my two weeks like everyone else, too! That's going to be the worst part. I wish that they could just tell you when you're interviewed if you're accepted or not. :/

The check in dates my son got started jan 18th, 25th, feb 2 and 9th, but he is doing the sping advantage the ones to arrive early were done in may, he isnt done until august.
if this helps.

I was just wondering if I get to choose what day i check in or do they just give you a day? Thanks!!! 22 days until my presentation! I can't wait!!!!

This is exactly the thread I was looking for! I haven't been on the DIS very much lately, but just got accepted in Operations for the Spring CP! I'm checking in on Jan. 9th. I'd love to find some people to try to room with before I get down there! I'm a relatively quiet guy, but like to have fun once in a while. I'm 22, but am not a big fan of the apartment parties....however, I'm definitely looking forward to having some fun going out! This is starting to sound a little too much like a personal's ad, so I'll stop here :teeth:. If anyone's checking in on the same day as me, shoot me a PM and we'll chat!

Can't wait to see everyone in January!!! :Pinkbounc

Yeah, I'm checking in on the 6th. I'm not sure if I'll be there a day early but it seems to me everyone else is checking in on the 9th. I'm starting to wonder if I picked a bad day. ;)

IM doing the spring QUARTER which starts in March and runs to August, is anyone else doing that??
aim: kgc4444

Just got my checkin date today! It's January 11th....anyone else got it?

I FINALLY got my check in date (after 2 and a half weeks!) I am going to be there on January 18th. But I have yet to see someone else with my dates :guilty:
I am SO nervous!!!!!

Hey! I don't know what everyone was talking about here when they said they couldn't check in before January 26th or something like that. I'm ACCEPTED!!! but when I went online to accept my invite I was able to check in way earlier than that. In fact, I'm now checking in on the 6th instead of my original plan for the 9th because that flight got all messed up.

So, Brekfist, I'll be seeing you on the 6th! :)

Oh, and I'm in Operations, too, by the way. :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter