Spray Tan at Mandara Spa @ Swan & Dolphin?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by cyndisun, Jun 18, 2014.

1. cyndisun

cyndisun Queen of the Split Stay

Has anyone tried the spray tan at the Swan & Dolphin spa? We are heading out on The Fantasy cruise after spending a week at WDW. I cannot afford to tan (for real) but I am so white! I am thinking of trying this the day before we embark.

Thanks in advance for any reviews of the service at the spa. Please no flames for "fake" tanning. You really don't want to see my white legs!:hmghost::faint::scared:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. cyndisun

Anyone?

4. Grmnshplvr

Grmnshplvr Mouseketeer

If you haven't had spray tan before you really might want to reconsider getting one while on vacation, maybe get one now and see how you like it. I am ghostly white...think see through casper and the fake tans look horrible on me because i am too pale. Now Sephora does have a gradual tanner that works pretty good and for arms and legs I would recommend that. Check out the reviews. it is the sephora brand name.

5. cyndisun

Thanks. I've tried both and found that spray tans are much more even and natural looking than the gradual tanners. Maybe I just have a good spa here at home, but I really prefer the spray tan.