sports bar

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by coastiewifern, Nov 4, 2011.

1. coastiewifern

coastiewifern DIS Veteran

Wondering about an off property sports bar near Disney. We are looking for a family friendly sports bar (like buffalo wild wings or BJ's) near WDW. Any suggestions?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. smile750

smile750 Mouseketeer

There's a Buffalo Wild Wings in Kissimmee about 3 miles outside of Disney. It's on 192 (Irlo Bronson Memorial Pkwy). I'm sure you can do a search online for exact address. World Drive exits right onto 192 west (make sure you go west). Once you're on 192, go through 2 lights or so and you'll see it on the left. It's right before a super Target. It stands out.

4. ncc1701

ncc1701 Scotty I need Warp 10 to WDW

Check Buffalo Wild Wings website. There was one near DTD 2 years ago

5. OhThePain

OhThePain DIS Veteran

I don't know about off property, but right on property you have the ESPN Club at the Boardwalk.

6. redzinner

redzinner Me Wants the Medianoche!

There is a new Dave & Buster's on International Drive.

7. Jason71

Jason71 Brother to pirates and corsairs...

Two Buffalo Wild Wings right by property--one in Crossroads (sort of) across from DtD, the other on west 192 by Formosa Gardens. There is also one north of Sand Lake Road on I-Drive.

Alehouse also carries all the games--one on 535 a block from Crossroads, one about a block from BWW on 192. There is also one south of Sand Lake Road on I-Drive.

Also on 192, TGI Fridays and Wild Side Bar-B-Q carry all NFL games.

If you're a Boston fan, THE place to watch all Pats/Sox games is Celebration Town Tavern, in downtown Celebration.

8. iloveokw

iloveokw DIS Veteran

We like Orlando Ale House....near Crossroads and a BWW in Crossroads.

9. burberryplaid

burberryplaid <font color=darkorange>Addicted to SOARIN's Orange

Thanks for the tip on Celebration Town Tavern - we are going in April and hoping the Bruins are in the playoffs. Won't mind going to ESPN but a Boston friendly crowd would be fun too!

10. Dax

Dax Proud to be Emma's Mommy

There is also a BJ's Brewhouse down near Universal, across from the Mall of Millenia

11. Beth D

Beth D DIS Veteran

Beef O' Brady's also has good :confused3sports bar food, not sure of the game/tv selection there though...