Sponsoring APs

missiemouse

Mouseketeer
I've never sponsored before so not sure how it works. I have a francillien AP, what if the person I sponsor wants a dream, can I still be the sponsor? I don't want to offer and then find when we get there we won't be allowed! Also can we do it at the front desk or do we need to go to the AP office? Thanks :)

When I did it I went to the ticket desk outside the park and my sponsorees bought and paid for their APs (with the discount). I then also had to do with them to the AP office so they could be given their proper passes. I think the purchasers can also just buy a day ticket and then you accompany them to the AP office to upgrade but I haven't done that myself.

I don't think it matters what type of pass you have but I'm not 100% sure.

You can sponsor someone regardless of what of AP you have or whatever type of AP they want. As HF Johnson says you can do it both ways either they have bought a ticket or buy one at the ticket office and then they pay the difference minus 10% in the AP office or you can go straight away to the AP office and buy them there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!