Splitting reservation when booking Online?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Iansmom, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Iansmom

Iansmom Mouseketeer

For our upcoming trip, we are planning a 6 night and 7 day vacation. It's probably going to be a long while before we visit WDW again :( so we'd like to try out two different resorts this trip.

We are thinking about doing our first 3 nights at a Value Resort, then mid-week, switch for 3 nights at a Deluxe. I'll only need park tickets for 6 days as we usually just do DTD on the 7th before we get back on the road to head home.

Has anyone made arrangements similar to this online? Can it be done? Or should I just make the phone call to CRO to get it all arranged?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. airjoe

airjoe Mouseketeer

You can do it all online but I think I would call anyway.

4. married2grumpy

married2grumpy I'm wishing...I'm wishing...

The thing that stinks about splitting a stay is having to make 2 deposits. I never realized this until we just went to book for our summer stay. We are checking in during regular season at CR then switching to the Poly. During our stay at the Poly, the season switches to value. To take advantage of the value rates, we must make a 2nd ressie at the Poly. That is 3 ressies and 3 deposits for one stay. At rack rates, that's a big deposit. Ouch!