Splitting reservation when booking Online?

Iansmom

Mouseketeer
For our upcoming trip, we are planning a 6 night and 7 day vacation. It's probably going to be a long while before we visit WDW again :( so we'd like to try out two different resorts this trip.

We are thinking about doing our first 3 nights at a Value Resort, then mid-week, switch for 3 nights at a Deluxe. I'll only need park tickets for 6 days as we usually just do DTD on the 7th before we get back on the road to head home.

Has anyone made arrangements similar to this online? Can it be done? Or should I just make the phone call to CRO to get it all arranged?

The thing that stinks about splitting a stay is having to make 2 deposits. I never realized this until we just went to book for our summer stay. We are checking in during regular season at CR then switching to the Poly. During our stay at the Poly, the season switches to value. To take advantage of the value rates, we must make a 2nd ressie at the Poly. That is 3 ressies and 3 deposits for one stay. At rack rates, that's a big deposit. Ouch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter