Split Stay/likelyhood of room available

HollyMD

DIS Veteran
We have a split stay at the same resort(AKV) coming up in Oct, switching in the middle from a standard view to a savannah view. What is the likelihood that ANY Savannah view would be available at the 11 am check out of the previous room or pretty close? I'm sure a very small chance, but wanted to know if any of you had done so. Thanks!

Very low. AKV is booked solid most of October. Check-out is 11AM, and turnover takes a bit.

We have a split stay at the same resort(AKV) coming up in Oct, switching in the middle from a standard view to a savannah view. What is the likelihood that ANY Savannah view would be available at the 11 am check out of the previous room or pretty close? I'm sure a very small chance, but wanted to know if any of you had done so. Thanks!

It might depend on the unit size. I was told by a CM once that the studios turn over more quickly, because of the size. So, the smaller your unit, the faster it might be ready. Have a great trip! We stayed a Kidani a couple of years ago and loved it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter