Split Stay - CR TPV and WL woods view?

BanditsMommy

Mouseketeer
I am currently booked at AKL for six nights, but if a discount comes out for my dates I am thinking of changing to a split stay. I want to do part at CR in a tower TPV room, and the rest at the WL in a woods view room, hopefully by the otter pond. My question is, is two nights too little to spend at CR? I would love to do it, but the cost is a little crazy. My fiancé loves the fireworks and I would love to surprise him, but I don't want to break the bank.

I am currently booked at AKL for six nights, but if a discount comes out for my dates I am thinking of changing to a split stay. I want to do part at CR in a tower TPV room, and the rest at the WL in a woods view room, hopefully by the otter pond. My question is, is two nights too little to spend at CR? I would love to do it, but the cost is a little crazy. My fiancé loves the fireworks and I would love to surprise him, but I don't want to break the bank.
Back in '10, we did an AKL/CR split and a CR/WL split. In '12 we did a BWI/WL split and this August we did a BLT/WL split. I've never done a two-nighter though, three has been the shortest. I don't mind the shorter stay for the resort I'm trying out for the first time, but not for a resort I know I love. So I think that two nights for the CR would work to just try it out and see if you like it. But personally, our favorite CR view is Bay Lake and it costs less. If you want to stay longer, could you book a BLV Tower room instead of TPV?

Would I still get to see the fireworks from the bay lake view? He's a big fireworks guy, but I hate the noise up close so I thought that would be a fun way to watch them. :-)

Would I still get to see the fireworks from the bay lake view? He's a big fireworks guy, but I hate the noise up close so I thought that would be a fun way to watch them. :-)
You wouldn't see Wishes from a BLV room, but you would get to see the nightly Electrical Water Pageant at 10:05! You could watch Wishes from the beach or the 4th floor observation deck or from CA Grill if you have a reservation. This is the 4th floor observation deck that is located in between the Skybridge to/from BLT and Fantasia Market:

IMG_2344.jpg

This is the Bay Lake View from the CR:

IMG_2341.jpg

And, the view from the Blue Flag boat of the Tower Bay lake View rooms:

IMG_2511.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter