Split Stay at 2 Moderates...1 = POFQ, the other =??

Please let me know lol, maybe by then I will be able to figure out where to spend the first 2 nights of our visit!!

Well, I just booked CSR for our trip ! I ended up cancelling POFQ for the bulk of our trip...still have to figure out 3 days and 2 nights for the beginning of our trip now. *MIGHT* splurge. The CM I spoke with was awesome :) Told me all about the benefits of business class and whatnot. EXCITED :) Thanks guys!
So glad you get to try Business Class! We like CSR but haven't done BC. I can't wait to hear what you think.
P.S. I am with you that I find the theming of POFQ a little creepy with the masks. We are going to try a split stay at CBR and POR next month. We've stayed at CSR for 3 trips before, so wanted to try something new.

We just got back from CBR and really liked the feel there! It was Spring Break and we were in Martinique, building 23...never hear a sound, which was nice. Main pool is awesome too! We were pretty far from the main area, but had a car so didn't really have a problem. Kids loved it, beds are comfy and room was clean and fresh looking due to the recent refurb! Food Court had decent options, esp. like the chicken lime wrap and toppings bar (pickle loving kids enjoyed this LOL).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter