Split stay/ASM & Coranado Fridge ?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by justgeorgi, Oct 30, 2012.

1. justgeorgi

justgeorgi Mouseketeer

I have a split stay at All Star Movies for 2 nights and then Coranado Springs for 5 nights. I'd like a fridge for All Star Movies as I have a grocery delivery coming to the All Star. How much are fridges and how do I request one?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. BearcatsFan

BearcatsFan <font color=green>we finally had a minute to breat

Mini-fridges are standard in value resorts now - no need to pay for or request one. :goodvibes

4. HM

HM My tag from the Tag Fairy is now too long to use.

Beware that the fridges are more like coolers (at the Values). They won't keep milk cold enough. So, be careful what kinds of things you intend to put in them. And yes, both resorts will have a type of mini-fridge for your use included in your room rate.

5. delilah18

delilah18 DIS Veteran

The one I had at AOA in the LM section kept our food very cold including milk, which did not go bad.

6. ADisneyQueen

ADisneyQueen DIS Veteran

My fridge at POP was cold too and kept milk cold. It just does not have a freezer section.
    Can you imagine the lawsuits against wdw if the fridges spoiled the food and people got sick? That's why I know they are cold enough.