Split stay 2 different resorts or same resort different views ??

dlm1017

Mouseketeer
WWYD? Split stay... First night beach club, next 3 nights boardwalk studio pool view OR standard view in BWV first night switching to pool view next three nights. Would still be moving rooms but we would be in the same resort??
Wait list is gone because we are checking in this Thursday :) but I could call switch:confused3
Dana

I would stay all nights at BWV. One night at BCV doesn't give you any time to enjoy the resort and moving does eat up the day.

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks, I was thinking the same thing at least it's the same resort. I went online again and they had a boardwalk view studio available it would be the same points 18 I called and because I am in the cancelation window they can't hold the boardwalk room then cancel the BC room so I could lose the BW room and the BC room have NO room my first night :( there is only ONE BW view room, available and I just don't want to take that chance ...

We hate to move rooms so I'd see if BWV had the pool/garden view open for your first night so you can settle in

I wouldn't bother switching rooms at all for less than 5 nights at each if I could possibly avoid it...I'd probably just look into another resort that had all of my nights available together. I agree that there's not much point to only 1 night at BCV...

Thanks, I was thinking the same thing at least it's the same resort. I went online again and they had a boardwalk view studio available it would be the same points 18 I called and because I am in the cancelation window they can't hold the boardwalk room then cancel the BC room so I could lose the BW room and the BC room have NO room my first night :( there is only ONE BW view room, available and I just don't want to take that chance ...

I know they've had same changes to the reservation system (and most seem to have taken a step backwards IMO from what had been improved a year or so ago), but this seems like a very odd restriction. Maybe call again and try with a different CM? Maybe the one you spoke to wasn't very well informed? I've switched rooms previously even on the day of check in without an issue.

Definately the same resort. And I highly recommend calling daily to see if you could get all four nights in the same room. Having to check in and check out for such a short stay isn't ideal. You'd be surprised how much inventory can change even the day of your arrival. So always keep checking back. Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter