Split Bed in 11A on Classic Ship

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by modisneychick, Jan 15, 2013.

1. modisneychick

modisneychick Mouseketeer

Has anyone had the bed split into twins in an 11A on the Wonder or Magic? I just wondered if there is room do to that. I had the bed split in a 5A room years ago and it was great. My dh just sailed in a 10A and they were told it could be done, but things in the room were going to be very tight and the room steward would have to move other furniture too.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. HoustonMom1

HoustonMom1 Earning My Ears

I am not totally familiar with the cabin classes, but we just were on the Magic in 11b and the split beds were totally fine.

4. ruadisneyfan2

ruadisneyfan2 DIS Veteran

ds12 & I sailed in an 11c on the Magic. He simply switched locations of the bed & nightstand.

Our boys did this with an 11B on the Wonder too. It was no big deal and actually made the room feel more spacious since the beds were against the walls and open space was in center of the room.

I can't believe a cabin steward would whine over this. :rolleyes2

5. ruadisneyfan2

ruadisneyfan2 DIS Veteran

Here is a pic of how it looks. (Dh & I stayed across the hall)

Before the bed was split:

[​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]

6. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

Splitting the beds in a cat 11 works just fine. There is very little difference in the "living space" in cat 5-11. The differences are in the bathroom, entryway, and balcony spaces.