split bath with round tub and shower (in most).

MamaBear58

DIS Veteran
What does it have it it doesn't have this? I'm looking at the Deluxe Family Veranda categories on the Fantasy, and they all say this but I don't see a distinction on the deck plans as to those with it and those without.

Last question of the night...I promise!

What does it have it it doesn't have this? I'm looking at the Deluxe Family Veranda categories on the Fantasy, and they all say this but I don't see a distinction on the deck plans as to those with it and those without.

Last question of the night...I promise!
There is no distinction on the deck plans for differences in bathroom set up.

I can only report that the two 4A Deluxe Family Verandah rooms we had had the round shower/bath.

The 4E - which is really a Deluxe Verandah with Stateroom but got bumped to 4 because of the extended balcony - does not have the round tub. Split bath, yes. But it's a regular-shaped tub.

So the "(in most)" refers to the type of tub, not whether it has one or is a split bath? Meaning they all have splits and tubs but the tub types differ?

So the "(in most)" refers to the type of tub, not whether it has one or is a split bath? Meaning they all have splits and tubs but the tub types differ?
Correct. All of the Family staterooms have the split bath. If they don't have the round tub they have a regular rectangle one.

Just to add... if it's an HA stateroom, I don't believe it will have either a split bath or a tub. There are some Family staterooms both Veranda and Oceanview that are HA. If you book a GTY or *GT, it is possible to be assigned an HA stateroom even if you don't need one.

Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter