Splash Mountain - DisneyLAND

bskts4bj

DIS Veteran
After a wonderful quick trip in early March, I'm finally getting a chance to go through my pictures & I need HELP! Does anyone have pictures of Splash (showing the drop) and perhaps the entrance sign or signs that warn you about getting wet? My pictures didn't turn out & I need them for my kid's scrapbook. Please PM me if you can help me out . . . .

TIA!
Brenda

bskts4bj said:
After a wonderful quick trip in early March, I'm finally getting a chance to go through my pictures & I need HELP! Does anyone have pictures of Splash (showing the drop) and perhaps the entrance sign or signs that warn you about getting wet? My pictures didn't turn out & I need them for my kid's scrapbook. Please PM me if you can help me out . . . .

TIA!
Brenda

Sorry... I just read your post again. I didn't realize you needed pics from DisneyLand.

Hope you find some!

I have one!! Maybe you could use this...

dlsm.jpg

:teeth:

Yes, if you have one with the "50" that would be great! Otherwise, the picture above is do-able, but I'd really like the "50".

Thanks everyone!!
bj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter