Spirit of Aloha??

girliewhirlie

Mouseketeer
OK - calling in my ADRs in the morning. I need help! Do we need to experience this? Is it worth the $$? If you had to choose Chef Mickey's, 'Ohana or Spirit of Aloha? Wanting to make this extra special trip for DH. Thanks for your experienced :thumbsup2input.

Well If you never been then I would say go. A better show in my opinion is HDDR.

I haven't been to Ohanas or Chef Mickey's but I have done the Spirit of Aloha. I have to agree with ROEDISNEY that the Hoop-Dee-Doo is the better Dinner Show. I personally did not like the food served and it was cold. But the show takes place outside and the night was cool when we went so I'm sure that the food was hot when it came out and probably just cooled down really fast.

Thanks so much for the info! I've got thinking and more planning to do. My husband thinks I'm a little "nutso" with this, but he's never been. 51, and this is his first Disney trip. I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it. I go on a "girl" trip every May - for 10 years. :banana:

I didn't enjoy the food there. It was a total disappointment. The show starts off really cheesy, but is pretty good in the second half.
I really enjoyed O'Hana.

I was checking out my subscribed threads and found this one.

So what did you end up deciding to go with?

I didn't enjoy it at all . . . it was a total waste of time and money IMO. Go to O'Hana instead . . . it's so yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter