Spirit of Aloha/Poly Luau seating with a wheelchair.

BillSears

DIS Veteran
I posted this over in the disABILITIES section but I thought I'd get your opinions here too since my 180+10 day is tomorrow and I wanted to book it then.

I haven't been to the luau in over 10 years and I've heard they've updated the theatre since then. Also with the new category seating and me using the dining plan I'm not sure how this works out for wheelchair users. The last time I did the luau we were seated on the lower level and I transfered out of my wheelchair into a seat that was VERY low to the ground, without transfering I wouldn't have been able to sit at the table since the table was so low to the ground. But these seats were dead center in front of the stage and I suspect they'd be category 1 seats now.

So is category 2 seating wheelchair accessible at the luau? This will be a solo trip for me so I'd prefer to stay in my wheelchair for the show.

Also this will be my first time at the luau solo. Is the luau solo friendly?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter