Spirit of Aloha dinner show or night at the Boardwalk..

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by DisMom829, Jul 8, 2014.

1. DisMom829

DisMom829 Mouseketeer

I'm struggling to make up my mind on whether or not to attend the SOA dinner show or cancel it & have a relaxing evening at the Boardwalk & DTD. I've read a ton of mixed reviews on SOA.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MakiraMarlena

MakiraMarlena It's a big black fish to you

There's not really any such thing as a relaxing evening at the Boardwalk...there are a few street performers and two nightlclubs that your kids can't get into.

4. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Agree with the PP that BW isn't a real destination for a night out with children. Adults could make an evening of it though.

5. DisMom829

DisMom829 Mouseketeer

Sorry I should have mentioned it's just the DH & I this trip, no kids. Was thinking dinner & a drink or two on the boardwalk then over to DTD.

6. L&Lfan

L&Lfan DIS Veteran

I'd pick the Boardwalk but that's just me. I have zero interest in Spirit of Aloha or Hoop De Doo type shows. I'd rather walk the BW and people watch and end the evening at Jellyrolls or Atlantic Dance with an adult beverage or three.

7. davale4

davale4 Love love watching my kids have fun

I have done both and prefer BW a hundred times over SOA, even with the kids.

8. FMAfan

FMAfan Mouseketeer

Having done Spirit of Aloha, I would do the Board Walk. SoA was okay, but I at least know I would enjoy the Board Walk more.