Spirit of Aloha - Can you link two dining reservations?

fliterflymama

Earning My Ears
We've made reservations at the Poly's Spirit of Aloha to celebrate my son's birthday and our last night. Problem is that we have 3 seperate dining reservation numbers for a party of 8. MIL paid for hers on her credit card, DSis paid for 2 on hers, and I paid for mine.
How do I ask that we all sit together?

I called dining today and they said to just show up early for the reservation and ask. But, I thought that the seats were preassigned in advance. :confused3

Considering the cost of this show, I don't want to be seperated from the rest of our party :eek: (esp for a BIRTHDAY dinner!)

I can't be the only person in world that's made this "mistake"
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure what to tell you on this one. I've heard that the tables are assigned based on when your made your reservations. I too thought they assigned the tables in advance.

Is there a way that dining reservations can cancel your separate reservations and then rebook all of you onto one reservation?

I don't believe they can "link" separate reservations as you have them right now.

Thanks so much for your response. I even tried calling the Poly's front desk directly.

Yes, I've received conflicting information from different Cast Members . :eek: Should have questioned it more when we made the reservations 180 days out!
The first CM said it would be fine and just ask for this when you pick the printed tickets.
But, when we recently called for my sisters res, the CM said "you can't do that"

Oh well...guess it's just safer to rebook as one reservation. Now who knows what kind of seats we will get since it's 20 days away. Live and learn :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter