We were supposed to leave Orlando at 10:40 a.m. on december 4th now we are scheduled to leave at 9:30 p.m. I have a 5 and 2 year old we aren't landing in Atlantic City until 11:30 pm. My 5 year old has school the next day and dh leaves for work at 5:30 a.m. the next day. I've heard that Spirit often has major delays/cancellations later in the day which was why I booked early flights in the first place. What are my options? At this point I'm so pissed I'd rather just book another airline and pay $400 extra to fly out of philly. Will they refund me? If not I see there is a 10:40 am flight for the 5th, I could buy another day of park tickets, see if I can extend POR for one night? However, I'm nervous that if I did this and rearranged everything they may change me again. What is my best move help.