Spinoff: Pineapple on a Pizza?

Totally for. But only in context with bacon and perhaps mushrooms. Hawaiian pizza is delicious! (I wouldn't enjoy pineapple just thrown in with any old topping combination.)

no. Doesn't sound good to me.
If it was served at a party or something I would try it, but not really popular around here.

::yes:: Pineapple is great with ham/Canadian bacon or a veggie one.
DS requested Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza this week

My favorite pizza is pepperoni and pineapple. Canadian bacon is too salty, and pepperoni is a classic. Sometimes I also like to add bacon or olives, or both.

FOR! My favorite combo is pineapple, pepperoni, and onion. Needless to say I only get to order it when I'm alone :p

My kids love Hawaiian pizza. It is their favourite. I like it but it is not my favourite.

I thought it sounded really strange til I tried it and really like it. Not our first choice, but better than a lot of other stuff I've tried. I also like grilled pineapple and bacon on my cheeseburgers on an onion roll.

Not a fan of pineapple on pizza. I love fresh pineapple, and even more when it's grilled, but just don't care for the pineapple with tomato sauce on pizza. :crazy2:

My favorite pizza toppings are ham, pepperoni, fresh mushrooms and double anchovies. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter