Spiderman vs Back to the future

lrcpt

Earning My Ears
I am interested in hearing from people who have been on both rides. I loved back to the future! When we last toured, IOA was being built, we are going back in October and are looking forward to trying out IOA!

:Pinkbounc

Lori

Personally, I LOVE Spider Man. I thought B2TF was very over rated. I love the 3-d in SM, and that is a not to miss ride for us!
My pick...Spider Man

BTTF is a rough ride. Spider-Man is a lot smoother. But you are comparing apples to oranges. Spider-Man is a much different ride experience than BTTF.

Originally posted by lrcpt
I am interested in hearing from people who have been on both rides. I loved back to the future! When we last toured, IOA was being built, we are going back in October and are looking forward to trying out IOA!

:Pinkbounc

Lori

If you love BTTF, you'll LOVE Spiderman.

Personally, I think BTTF is a bit rough on my bones!!

Spiderman is SMOOOOOOTH!!

If they can keep it running (the two times we were there, it broke down a few times), it's a blast! It's one os the coolest rides I've ever been on.

BTTF is strictly a simulator.

Spiderman is a 3D ride. It's moves along a track.

That's all I'll say because I don't want to spoil it for you.

BTTF makes my neck ache. Spiderman makes me a little light-headed for a short period of time. I couldn't do either of them twice in a row. However, my 75 year old mother LOVES BTTF! LOL

I agree BTTF is a bit rough, still great though. My six year old was finally big enough to go on last trip, and she loved it. She wouldn't let me hold her in her seat.
Spiderman is one of my favorite rides anywhere. You have to go on two and three times to see the little things you missed the first time. The effects are amazing. You'll love it.

Love BTTF BUT, haven't had a chance to ride Spider Man...YET. I will be there in Oct and will definitely try it. After hearing all of the great things I regret not trying it last May!

I tried both of these rides on my very first trip to Orlando back in 1999. I took someone's advice and did USF first. I did BTTF and was amazed. And very BRUISED!! To this day my son knows how to maneuver me into the front seat because my bum shoulder got banged up real good in the back! All in all I LOVED the experience...

then I met SPIDERMAN.... :earseek:

We did IOA on our second day. Mind you, the park was brand new and I had heard NOTHING about this ride. I left in total shock. I thought I had been inside a video game! Best part? I had no physical damage! :D

My son and I can ride Spidey over and over and over. BTTF is a one time deal, with a trip to the jacuzzi waiting afterwards... OUCH!
:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter