Specific question about POR connecting rooms

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by hmillerbarilla, Nov 29, 2012.

1. hmillerbarilla

hmillerbarilla DIS Veteran

Hello all:

We have reservations at POR in a couple weeks.

Are there "connecting doors" in the AB GV rooms? I know I will be in the AB section because I'm booked with 5 and a baby. When I called CRO today to add the request, he said it wasn't an option in his drop down box. He could offer me adjoining rooms, but I want connecting.

Does anyone know if Garden View rooms in AB are excluded from having connecting doors? We could try to move to Water view or Standard view in AB if they would have connecting doors.

Thanks for the help!:goodvibes

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

I believe that I have had rooms that had connecting doors at POR-AB.

4. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

Try and keep in mind connecting rooms are a request only. There is no guarantee you will get them.

I am a bit confused If you are a party of 5 and a baby, who are you hoping to connect to? Or do you have more than 1 room reserved?

5. hmillerbarilla

hmillerbarilla DIS Veteran

Thanks for the replies. We were hoping to connect rooms with my parents who had a separate reservation.

I was too worried about this, so just cancelled the rooms and blew our points and we're doing SSR in a 2 bd.

So if anyone is looking for some POR GV rooms at the AP rate for the week of Christmas, I just cancelled some!

6. EpcotBill

EpcotBill DIS Veteran

I know you already changed your reservation but to answer your question; yes, connecting rooms in AB Garden View absolutely do exist.