Specific Instructions for Getting a Cindy's PS (Updated Oct 1, 2004)

I tried again today at 6:59 (5:59 my time) and then again when I recieved the message from DarPa - but no luck. Well it looks like I'm up early again tomorrow, too. What we'll do for our kids!!

Well, after the third day in a row calling I GOT A PS!!. I tries the multiple phone trick, suggested earlier. I had two cell phones and stared at 7:57. on my third try I got right through ( No wait) and made a PS for 8:05. Thanks for all the tips, I knew something would help. I had to give more information than with my Breakfastasaurus PS. They wanted phone#, but no credit card#.

Melissa, the reservationist told me to arrange transpotation with the CM upon check in.

I really think they should have a "Princess Lunch". It would really help with the hoops we are jumping through now and I'm sure it would fill up, too.

gthorson

Thank you so much for starting this thread. I was going to start one and ask the same question that you just answered.

Im debating whether to get a ressie for Cindy's since it's my 30th birthday and I thought it would be fun, but I really don't want to take a seat from a little "princess" who has her heart set on going.

I'm going to try to call using your tips on 4/13. If I get it, I get it. If not, I know some little girl is happy there in my seat!

Thanks for the tips!

I just want to thank you so much for all your tips, they worked like a charm! I just called and received PS for Cindy's on my birthday!!! This was the first time I tried. I did look at the "official time clock" and started calling at 7:58.30. I got in on the 4 or 5 try. I did let the CM finish her speech and I did ask for any time available. She gave me 8:25. I did not need a credit card to lock in my ressie.

Thanks so much. I'm still in shock I got it on my first attempt!!!:D

Today I was successful in getting a PS for CRT. My question is that It (the time of my PS) is for before the park opens. I am staying on property for the first time and wish to know
1. How do I get there? Are the busses running early like at 7:00 am
2. How do it get into the park early?
3. If I arrive really early can we walk around the park and take pictures when hardly anyone there?

Thanks so much for everyone’s help

Melissa

Okay, so I am just under 200 days, but I am planning ahead. I have been tossing it around in my head and cannot decide what time would be best to get a reservation for - or should I say try to get a reservation for?!
We are staying off site, supposedly 15 minutes from Disney. I know that this is the parking lot and we still have to take a tram to the TTC and then the monorail to the gate. About how long does it take to get from the parking lot to the gate?
I was thinking if we made the reservation for as late as possible (not sure what time that is?) it would hold us over until dinner (we could snack in the early afternoon). Is this a good idea or should we shoot for the earliest possible seating? (not sure what time that is either).
Thanks!::MinnieMo

Thank you for some outstanding advice! Got my ressies for my alternate day and for the day I really wanted. Both times I got right through! When the CM came on this morning she said, "You've done this before, haven't you?" Well yes, but never as successfully!

TupperMom, I asked for the latest possible breakfast and was given 10:20. I'd give yourself an hour from arrival at the parking lot to get to the castle. It is probably overkill, but they ask you to get there 15 minutes early anyway.

As for when to eat, my answer depends on if it is an early entry day or not. If it is, play first, eat late. If not, eat early and be finished by 9am for the rope drop. Good Luck!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Disnut84!

:sunny: bump :)
Just thought that this needed a little bump because it is filled with some great helpful info!

::MickeyMo Have a Disney Day!::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter