Specific Dining Plan Question

meagan9848

Mouseketeer
I understand that this has been discussed to death, but I am still confused. I am a DVC member, and will soon be "going home" for the first time. My question is, in order to get the Disney Dining Plan, must I buy park tickets if I've already got some? What about if I have an annual Pass?

I did a search, but couldn't find anything that answered my specific question.

Thanks in advance...you folks on this board know all :cool1:

-Meagan

No park ticket purchase is required, You just state that you would like the dining plan when you make your ressie. You then pay for the plan when you arrive at the resort.

Don't you need park tickets if you're going to eat in the Magic Kingdom or Epcot on the dining plan????? :rolleyes2

well, we already have tickets...I just thought I read you had to buy tickets in order to be able to buy the dining plan.

DVC Members staying on points are not required to buy a PACKAGE(hotel & tickets) to take advantage of the dining plan.

Guests staying at other disney resorts without using DVC points need to buy a package.

Lenc324 said:
Don't you need park tickets if you're going to eat in the Magic Kingdom or Epcot on the dining plan????? :rolleyes2

You can always do a no park stay and eat at the hotel dining locations

Just remember that you have to ask for the DP before you get to WDW. They don't charge you until you actually check in, but you have to set it up in advance. You cannot get it onsite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter