SPECIALS for MARCH 13?

shopn24seven

DIS Veteran
are they any? I can't find the histology page of specails or discounts.
I've never been in March.
Any 3/2 or FD or % off

They haven't announced any promotions for 2013 yet. Last year they announced March promotions on August 3rd. I've been watching daily but nothing yet. I'm sure there's a better way to do this but I google "Disney World special offers" and that will give you their special offers page. You can also find it on the website I think on the top right of the home page.

You can never count on promotions though....we can only hope! Good luck to me and you!!!:thumbsup2

This is the time of year we usually go to WDW. Not many discounts during this time. IMO it's spring break in some of the southern states and Canada usually is on some kind of break during March.

We've gone in March the past 2 years, and room only discounts have come out right at the end of the year or beginning of January for both years. Fingers crossed for this year!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter