Specials and Villas

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Mom2PrincessK, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Mom2PrincessK

Mom2PrincessK DIS Veteran

In the past, has the 4/3 deal, Room Only discounts, Free Dining, etc. apply to the Villas? We are considering Beach Club Villas for next but not if the special (assuming there is one) would only apply to the resort. TIA

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Jenna319

Jenna319 DIS Veteran

I am about 95% sure that any Disney owned resort (including the villas) are able to receive the discounts.

4. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

I can't speak to the 4/3 deal but I know that the current room-only discount and the free dining offer both include select villa resorts. I've seen BWI, AKV, SSR and OKW on the Disney website. And I know of one website where you can book a BLT studio w/fall free dining.

5. shoes99

shoes99 DIS Veteran

We got the room only discount at BLT for Labor Day Weekend. I originally had free dining, but changed it to room only (38% discount).. We have a standard studio booked for 3 nights..

6. MickeyT

MickeyT DIS Veteran

Yeah. It applied last year. We booked the 4/3 (actually just got 4/2 because of availability) at OKW for a 2 br. That was in January. Good luck and hoping we get it this year.

7. jjnv

jjnv Mouseketeer

OKW and SSR are usually offered before Beach Club. Beach Club Villas is the most popular resort for DVC owners. If it is booked up by owners, Disney won't have enough to offer to the public.

8. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

4/3 was not offered at the BCv..I tried last year and was told it wasn't.

9. momtocnc

momtocnc Mouseketeer

We are staying in the Treehouse Villas at Saratoga in November. When the free dining and room discount offers came out a few weeks ago, I asked the CM to check both for me to see the better deal. The Treehouses were not eligible for the room discount promotion, but I could get the free dining deal there.