Specials and Villas

Mom2PrincessK

DIS Veteran
In the past, has the 4/3 deal, Room Only discounts, Free Dining, etc. apply to the Villas? We are considering Beach Club Villas for next but not if the special (assuming there is one) would only apply to the resort. TIA

I am about 95% sure that any Disney owned resort (including the villas) are able to receive the discounts.

I can't speak to the 4/3 deal but I know that the current room-only discount and the free dining offer both include select villa resorts. I've seen BWI, AKV, SSR and OKW on the Disney website. And I know of one website where you can book a BLT studio w/fall free dining.

We got the room only discount at BLT for Labor Day Weekend. I originally had free dining, but changed it to room only (38% discount).. We have a standard studio booked for 3 nights..

Yeah. It applied last year. We booked the 4/3 (actually just got 4/2 because of availability) at OKW for a 2 br. That was in January. Good luck and hoping we get it this year.

OKW and SSR are usually offered before Beach Club. Beach Club Villas is the most popular resort for DVC owners. If it is booked up by owners, Disney won't have enough to offer to the public.

We are staying in the Treehouse Villas at Saratoga in November. When the free dining and room discount offers came out a few weeks ago, I asked the CM to check both for me to see the better deal. The Treehouses were not eligible for the room discount promotion, but I could get the free dining deal there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter