Speciality Coffee Mug

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by venny, Jun 19, 2011.

1. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

If the mug is still offered you are entitled to ONE hot, non-alcoholic beverage with the purchase of the mug. I'm not sure if it's a specialty beverage or a regular beverage that is served there.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

I also bought the AK mug in 2011. No mug that Cove Cafe has sold has come with free refills.
    One of the mugs I bought on that cruise I got a spiked hot chocolate, so you didn't have to get coffee.

4. Stinkerbe11

Stinkerbe11 DIS Veteran

I really wanted a coffee mug on our cruise but couldn't find one that I liked. I ended up buying one from the Disney Store online. Here's the picture: (They also sell this one in red).
    [​IMG]

They do sell out quickly, so keep checking back if they are out:thumbsup2

5. Stinkerbe11

Stinkerbe11 DIS Veteran

They also had this cute gadget in the Cove Cafe that would make a cute Mickey head on the top of my latte. I really wanted one, but they didn't sell them and had no information on where I could order one:(

[​IMG]

6. Doingitagain

Doingitagain DIS Veteran

We bought this as well, and was very disappointed that it is too tall to fit under our Keurig even after removing the drip tray.

7. RLM818

RLM818 My Name is Nobody

Everyone has an opinion but for me, the perfect coffee mug is one that is designed the way I want it. I have mugs that have my favorite sayings on it. I also have mugs with pictures of my family, best friends, places traveled that hold special memories and such. That is what makes a mug valuable to me. Unfortunately it is hard to find companies that will do just one mug or you have to meet a minimum quantity or some such nonsense. But if you look hard enough, you can find companies that do that kind of work. So far the only company I have found that will make my mugs exactly the way I want is a company called digipressions.com. Their mugs might be a little higher in price, but I get exactly what I want, the way I want and it is a nice size mug with a large handle so that I can get three fingers through it comfortably and use my little finger for support. But then again, I have large hands anyway. But it is nice to hear about the different mugs people are buying and especially their uniqueness. Keep those posts coming! :)