Special time each day for enjoying the Dole Whip

ScubaD

She is my Disney
I think it is a great idea to enjoy a Dole Whip in honor of Bob, and when we visit in July I will lift one, or two, or three .... But as Walt would say to his staff "Lets Plus it"

My humble suggestion is there be a special time everyday when us podcst fans can purchase one and together lift a toast to Bawb. Lets make 2PM our time (so we don't spoil our dinner of course) and then this gives us a chance to meet other fans of the show from all areas of the country.

And then crowds will walk by, see the commotion, ask what is going on, and then they may become new fans of the show.

party:

Dave

I'll be there at 2pm June 16th....taking pictures of my dole whip!!

2 PM sounds loverly. Soon enough after lunch to be called dessert, but early enough the parade to still find a proper area to watch. I'll be at Aloha Isle May 8th at 2 PM for my dole whip float!

Well, we are usually back at the resort at 2pm honoring Bob with a nap! :lmao: So, I'll have to do it another time! May 9th I'll be there at some point...

I just realized I'll be at CRT at 1:30, so I'll be a bit late with the dole whip...but I'll have one!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter