Special Rate for the Swan/dolphin

leopardspot

Mouseketeer
I just got an e-mail postcard...You can get a room at the Swan/Dolphin for $169 from April 7-14th. You have to ask for the "RECIPE" rate.

Hmm. I kow this is a peak time. Does this mean they wont be offering govt. or ap discounts during this time. I received the post card before christmas I think last time. Maybe I will get one again.

Thanks for the heads up!

Please post any discounts for late April early May, if you find any. I would be so grateful!!

:wave2:

I just talked with Customer Service yesterday. The AAA rate at the Dolphin is $147.50 for first week of May. Not a bad rate. The Swan is $162.50 because it is newly renovated.
ADP :D

Originally posted by luvmarypoppins
Hmm. I kow this is a peak time. Does this mean they wont be offering govt. or ap discounts during this time. I received the post card before christmas I think last time. Maybe I will get one again.

We'll be there Easter week and yes, the govt. rate is good for our entire stay!:Pinkbounc

We have an AP rate at the Swan 4/6 - 4/11 of $139/night for a lakeview room. The nurse/teacher/military rate was also available that week. Don't know if either would be available at this point, but it never hurts to ask.

DH and I will be in WDW from about 4/27-5/2. We've only stayed at the Wyndham Palace near Downtown Disney because we've gotten great rates ($89/night), and we would really like to stay at the Swan or Dolphin if the price is right for the dates of our stay. Please keep posting great rates you find for that time.

Originally posted by SB in KY
We have an AP rate at the Swan 4/6 - 4/11 of $139/night for a lakeview room. The nurse/teacher/military rate was also available that week. Don't know if either would be available at this point, but it never hurts to ask.

BTW, you can use your AP to get better rates at the Swan/Dolphin?? We don't have an AP but are considering one if the savings are there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter