Special Needs Pass at Knottsberry?

minniefaye

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if Knottsberry Farm has any type of Special Needs pass like Disneyland has? Our son is autistic and we get a "pass" at Disney that allows him to stand in shorter lines. Does Knotts do this? thanks for any help you can give:)

I know they have something...Not sure what requirements are or anything. I had a wheelchair, and they gave me a pass to enter the exits of most rides...or on some it's a handicap line...
Though what they will do...is you go to the ride, they will write a time on it, then you come back during that time. We have always gone in September, so it's never an issues anyway - because we go when it's completely DEAD there.

thanks for the info annie-- I'll definitely look into when we go there in March, and I'll bring a note from his doctor just in case too. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter