Special Needs For Engagement Planning

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by mwr62, Jan 23, 2013.

1. mwr62

mwr62 Earning My Ears

I am planning on proposing to my girlfriend on March 20th in the Magic Kingdom. I'm looking for a couple of things and perhaps an Orlando area resident can point me in the right direction.

A.) I'm looking for a photographer that could follow us around for the day and take photos of us on our special day.

B.) I'm looking for a musician that plays guitar or keyboards and can sing Christina Perri's "1000 Years" that I could have waiting at a particular place at a particular time (at a resort, not in the parks), to play this song which is "our song".

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Michael

2. NoOrdinaryPrincess

NoOrdinaryPrincess DIS Veteran

If you're planning on proposing in the park, you'll have to use Disney photographhy (which is usually pretty pricey). Professional photogs can't be paid to take in park pictures, and those in the Orlando area wouldn't risk it lest they be banned from all Disney-related events (they can be used for photography in resort locations). If you call disney engagements, they can arrange it for you http://disneyweddings.disney.go.com/engagements/walt-disney-world/detail

They also have a guitarist you can hire as well that seem to be well versed in most songs.