Speakers for Candlelight Processional

So glad I'm finally seeing some names even though there are no dates yet. We've been trying for weeks to find out something but haven't had any luck.

Thanks for the info,
Michele

Does anyone know when Andy Garcia will be the speaker?

I have reservations for the CP for 12/24 at 5:00 and dinner at Alfredos at 7:30. Looking to switch to LeCellier. Any one lloking to trade ?

Jeff

I'm disappointed not to see Marlee Matlin on the list. Guess if she is not one of the narrators I'll wait until after Dec 8 and my final to go. Really don't care who the narrator is if it isn't Marlee. I just hope the interpreter in Angela or Tony as I love both of the and their skills.

I'm hoping Gary Sinise begins at Christmas Eve.....I would love to hear him....It's my 40th birthday.....I can't wait until the list comes out...

Originally posted by zurgswife
I'm hoping Gary Sinise begins at Christmas Eve.....I would love to hear him....It's my 40th birthday.....I can't wait until the list comes out...

If this helps your wishing at all... the past three years that we have done CP on Christmas Eve, that was the night that Gary Sinese's "run" started. I am hoping (for your sake) that he starts then too! :wave2:

Elin

Just found this posted on a Disney e-mail list. Hope it's true as we will be there Dec. 26th and my daughters will be blown away if they get to see Sinise as the narrator.

CANDLELIGHT DINNER PACKAGE Nov 28 - Dec 30

DATES: Nov. 28 - Dec. 30 (except for Dec 7 at 5:00)

NARRATORS: Nov. 28-30 ANDY GARCIA
Dec. 1-3 BEN VEREEN
Dec. 4-6 RITA MORENO
Dec. 7-9 TBA
Dec. 10-12 TBA
Dec. 13-15 STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN
Dec. 16-18 EDWARD JAMES OLMOS
Dec. 19-21 SANDI PATTY
Dec. 22-24 ROBBY BENSON
Dec. 25-30 GARY SINISE

SHOWTIMES: 5:00pm, 6:45pm, 8:15pm

Ok...no Robby Benson, but I still don't know for the 12th!! I think this is deliberate Dinsey torture!!

~~Beth

Hey, I just called WDW-DINE, and the list has been released :D I asked about three different dates, and he told me the same names as what are posted above, so I think that list is good! Unfortunately, I'm thinking about going on Dec 7, so still no idea who it will be. Oh well.

We have CP tix for Dec. 9 and WOOHOO-----TBA is my favorite actor.. I have seen everything he's done!!!:tongue:

The following is from the October DVC Clubhouse just rc'd via email today:

Have dinner by Candlelight
The Candlelight Processional at Epcot is a retelling of the Christmas story at the American Gardens Theatre. Featuring a celebrity narrator with a 50-piece orchestra and massed choir, shows are offered nightly at 5:00, 6:45, and 8:15 pm. Narrators currently scheduled to perform include Rita Moreno, Robby Benson, Andy Garcia, Gary Sinise, Ben Vereen, Sandi Patty, and Marlee Matlin. Please note that narrators are subject to change without notice.

Just went to check out Marlee Matlin's site and I wasn't aware that she is pregnant - due in winter according to her comments. So perhaps Steven Chapman replaced her?? :confused:

LOL @ Arlene. Glad you recommend TBA since we will be seeing him too!!

Thanks for the funny.

~~Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter