1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

SPD and PINs - Are bookings down?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by LisaBi, Nov 10, 2012.

1. LisaBi

LisaBi DIS Veteran

Very odd.....I haven't received a pin code in years. I booked SPD when it first came out for Disney Visa Cardholders. The next week I got a pin for the same dates for FD for the same dates or RO for even more dates. I changed to the FD....better than RO for us since we are staying at Values. Anyway, you had to book by 12/31/12. Now tonight I got another pin code for the same deal, same dates...but now the booking deadline is into February. Hoping that means they aren't selling as many rooms as they wanted and the crowds will be low!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. adventure_woman

adventure_woman DIS Veteran

Ugh...I can only say I have been wishing for a FD pin! It too would save us $200!

4. DisneyRookie2007

DisneyRookie2007 DIS Veteran

I got the free dining pin code too.....saved us $140 :cool1:

5. bk0308

bk0308 Earning My Ears

how do you get a pin? This is all brand new to me and we are planning a trip for april 2013

6. DisneyRookie2007

DisneyRookie2007 DIS Veteran

There is no rhyme or reason to getting a PIN code - they appear to be completely random. That being said, 2 weeks after I saved a Disney vacation quote online with Disney I got my pin code emailed to me....:confused3