Spain Meets Thread

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
Please post here if you would like to talk with anyone else who has signed up to travel to Spain with ABD.

You can also share information/ask questions about the Spain ABD.

Please try and keep this thread on topic to discussion and questions about the Spain ABD. Off topic posts will be deleted or moved.

Thanks!
Sayhello

Roll Call:

Previous:
  • Jul 23 - 31, 2016 - Rapunzellover

Last edited:

We were to go to the Greece adventure this summer, but my daughter is signing up for a school trip to Italy and Greece in summer 2017 and I am going to chaperone, so I think we're going to be switching to this departure to Spain instead! My friend Martha traveled solo to Spain last summer, and her pictures were just stunning. I hope that my family will be joining you!

Awesome, Rebecca! Can't wait. Are you doing any pre days? Post days?

We haven't totally decided that, but at this point we aren't planning to. That may change, especially a pre-day. I was so wiped out on my first day of the Scotland trip. I have to run it past my husband and see what he thinks. How about you?

We haven't totally decided that, but at this point we aren't planning to. That may change, especially a pre-day. I was so wiped out on my first day of the Scotland trip. I have to run it past my husband and see what he thinks. How about you?
I really, really suggest doing a pre-day to get over the jet lag. Also gives you some wiggle room if there are flight issues.

Sayhello

Well, Rebecca, I was doing Spain back to back with Germany, so I had no predays cause I was coming straight from Germany. But Germany got cancelled. I could have added it, but I didn't. Crossing fingers I don't regret it.

I really, really suggest doing a pre-day to get over the jet lag. Also gives you some wiggle room if there are flight issues.

Sayhello

I am going to push for this. I spent arrival afternoon in Scotland sound asleep while my daughter watched movies in the room. ;)

We're official...my wife (wdwtheplacetobe) and I will be headed to Spain! We're down for the last 2017 trip, Sept 9-17. Hoping to meet up with some friends and guides from past ABD trips while we're at it. We'll probably go a few days early so WDW can have her birthday in Barcelona! Only 315 days to go!

As of now... Alacrity and I are meeting a couple from our first ABD in Italy to go on our ABD to Spain. We are all spending a few days in Barcelona before to see our Guide from Italy and afterwards we are going (all four of us) to DLP for a couple of days on the way home! September 9 thru 17 Adults only... Anyone else???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter