SPACE SUIT: who needs one and who can gift one

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like a space suit but it is not for me it is for my friend davincci who is my best friend in rl he is not part of disboards so i posted it for him i would really appreciate it if u can help me get him 1 i tried to get him one just a sec ago i got to level 12 and then gr.

If anyone could get me a space suit for my cousin(age 8) and I (age 11) because our computers won't let us play the game,and we live too far to go to WDW just for a quest!

Um, I did ask for snug to pick me up a space suit, but if anyone else can do it for me go ahead.

QUICK, BEFORE THEY MAKE IT UNTRADEABLE!

an I do not think many players have even gotten to the 14 or is it the 15th level.....

We all might be waiting a very long time :(

I am still playing and trying to win my own and if I do I will remove my name.

If a then win a second one I will gift it since DS already has a Space Suit.

Mal

I am dying to get one! I am stuck on level 2 arg :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: add me to the list please

i have been trying since it opened i hardly stoped exept to sleep! i can get past level 12 :( so plz put me on the list btw my vmk name is adventurebry thx in advance :earboy2:

I would very much like a space suit if anyone would be kind enough to give me one!!

I can get to level 10 then BOOM! :confused3

Thank you in advance :wave:

i suck at all arcade games... any donaters?

edit!

unfortunately, ive only been donated to once :(

Please add my name to the bottom of the list as a "needs". :)

Thanks!

I can't BELIEVE they made this game so hard...it irks me, it really does. Like I've said before, I have no shot of winning even with 1000 lives, but my man who is :ahem: "awesome at astroids and will DESTROY that game!" is already getting irritated at the fact that when you die, you start all over. He's only gotten to level 5. I think they made it super hard on purpose so the suits will be really rare. This game is not fair for very young kids and the shoot-em-up challenged. (Although I bet any 7 year old could kick my butt at this game!)
~Mia

I had missed the space suit before, so please if anyone can, give one to me

Well... I got to level 10 tonight before I decided I'd been beaten up enough by this game. I'll try again tomorrow night... If I actually ever manage to win one past the one I want, I'll happily gift it to a fellow Dis'er :)

I would be most grateful - of course would like to get one for my DDs too, but we could share.

add me to the list, I have tried and tried, laptop with no mouse do not do well on these games....LOL ( one would be nice, don't need more, they can share....LOL0

main character: awesomedisneymiss
: awesomemaggiegirl(guest97994 )not sure if name approved
: litbitcountri
: son has a name ro number but I have to ask(will revise later)

thanks for the gift, if anyone wants to give one as a gift......

Cheri

Please add me to the list. I used to do so well in atari astroids but I just can't do this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter