Space Suit--what is good offer?

caribbound

DIS Veteran
A stranger opened a trade window in the Music Game lobby and asked if I 'might be interested in space suits'. I said yes (of course! but didn't show such enthusiasm...poker face you know ;) ). He asked what I had to offer. I said not much rare because start in May. I put 4th hat in window and asked if that was good that he probably had it (you all do I know). He said to add a few things and it would be ok. I said I had pirate pins. He canceled trade, I think to look on what I was wearing, came back on and asked if I'd trade invisibility. I said no since you can't get it anymore (that I know of). He said that's reasonable. So the man, I believe, is reasonable, and is probably good at the game to say plural space suits and understand my dilemna. He said the hat and a couple pins ok. I put in pirate 3/5 and Blizzard Beach pin and checked accept trade box. I was typing in to ask if ok and he closed window and disappeared. Maybe he dc, I just realized, but I figured he didn't like the offer.

My question to those of you who HAVE space suits because you are good at the game, or know people who are good and what they usually get in trade for their suits, was this an acceptable offer for such a person? I know if it were me trading my suit that I can't replace, it would take more; but this guy is a traveling salesman, so to speak, willing to bargain lower if necessary. If he would have asked for another pin and 'SOLD' I likely would have given it to him because, well, look at my signature! I've tried the game and got nowhere fast, over and over and over. :blush:

I'm NOT asking anyone to trade their space suits to me, but being the trade board you all know the going rate, so to speak. Feel free to move it to the regular board if it doesn't belong here Mal. I know his name so I'm debating going back to him if I find him in a room, with a better offer or now that I think about it to see if he just dc.

I play the game a lot and I can win a space suit without any difficulty. I don't value the suit as much because I can win them with ease and I have gifted many, many space suits! However, in my trade room, I do ask for something for them. Invisibility would have delighted me, but I would have taken the hat. I guess everyone trades differently. The only thing I don't like is when people offer buyables or free stuff when they have more fair offers to make. That's when I close the window.

Tolkien, thanks for the honest reply! I'd been waiting to see if anyone else did before posting again, but I know these get buried fast. If you ever feel low on Flag hats :rotfl2: or Castaway or TL/BB pins just let me know if you'd like to trade! Mostly I like the pants to wear with other clothes, but the whole suit would be nice someday too.
Ahh, someday those hats will be worth something, right? Maybe to a new FL or CA player that will have plenty of quest items to trade?
But like I said, I didn't ask the question to beg for a trade, merely to know if I was on the mark or making a fool of myself. :blush:
Thanks again.

i have space suit for trade pm me for offers plz

The lowest offer i accept for a space pant is the pin happiest celebration on earth and a pirate (4/5) pin ... but I was in a friendly day today. I dont remember the best offer i got for on but i accepted because i am a new and that is was rare ...

carribbound i have no idea what u just says in that post but..
huh?
space suits are cool
WOOT WOOT GO SPACE
-dont think me OO thx-
WEEE!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter