Space Mountain Room code for trading

DarkSideMoon

Mystery mansion bellhop.
i have one room code to trade, i am looking for-

2 rocket couches OR
teleportation OR
a space suit.

haggling is allowed, but dont expect to get me down much.

i will PM you the code when i get your trade

anything more or different? i like the rocket seat, but i am looking for that and one other space thing or magic.

rocket couches? i can have the code to you tomorrow. that is the best offer i could ask for.

I can do the level five fireworks trade next time you get a spare.

DarkSideMoon said:
rocket couches? i can have the code to you tomorrow. that is the best offer i could ask for.

Don't give him the code until he's made the trade. We know you well
enough that you would trade fairly. But someone who just joined the DIS
pressuring you for the codes right away? I don't trust that, and neither
should you.

Good Morning DIS VMKers

Darkside please take into consideration when thinking about trading that this poster CL_applesun wants to have his cake and eat it too.

In your thread here he wants the code first before he trades you the items he promised.

In his thread earlier http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=958015

he wants items first then he will give codes.

Two moderators here on the board me and Magic(LoriR) have offered to be go betweens, he has not turned that down but has not accepted the offer either.

CL_Applesun may be a very honest person but his being new to the DIS we do not know him very well.

If he is on the up and up he should take the offer LoriR or I made and use us as go betweens. If he does not I would reconsider trading.

Better to be safe than sorry for both parties. This goes for all trades where codes are involved.

If you continue on with this trade or any trade that involves codes without go betweens you are trading at your own risk.

Mal

thanks for the reminder lori and mal, the room codes dont really matter to me, now that i can beat the game, actually i was going to give some away. Anyway, please keep in mind that i will be getting more than one room code, actually about 3 a day, so dont hesitate to offer again, or make your first offer.

Bump, When someone makes an offer i like i can have the code to you a half hour after i see it.

Are you still wanting 2 rocket couches? I would be willing to trade them for the room code.

Momma Rabbit said:
Are you still wanting 2 rocket couches? I would be willing to trade them for the room code.

yes, I can get the code to you a half hour after you reply.

DarkSideMoon said:
yes, I can get the code to you a half hour after you reply.

I'll trade you then. Just let me know how you want to work this. I will be signed onto VMK as genafire

I will meet you in my room ( The dis space spot ) in about 45 minutes, I will PM the code to you, you can enter it, then trade me the rockets. sound good?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter